There are two steps to access to content.
1) You'll need a provider account. If you haven't registered for an account, simply register. If you click on any restricted page before logging in, it will take you to the login/registration screen, where you can also create a new account if you haven't already.
2) After creating a provider account, you are able to sign up for content. You can get access to content by making a purchase in the various channels on this site by using PayPal links or call the office for assistance. After paying for the desired access, your account will be granted privileges and you will be able to navigate to the appropriate pages.
Here is a sample of the login/registration screen: Note: you can't use this to register, it is a sample only, click on login in the navigation bar above.
The steps are as follows:
1) Register an account. You will need to provide:
Name: First Name and Last Name. Sample: John Smith
e-mail Address: Enter valid e-mail address, so we can contact you. Sample Something@domain.com
Password: please enter a password at least 8 digits long
Phone Number: Sample: 555-555-5555
Your Practice Name: Sample: The Best Clinic Ever, LLC
2) After filling in the 5 fields, select the "Register" button.
3) Confirm e-mail
You will next be taken to a screen and an e-mail will be sent the the e-mail that you registered with above. There will be a link in the e-mail, simply select that link and your e-mail will be verified. If you don't receive and e-mail, re-enter it in the confirmation page or call us for help.
4) After verifying your e-mail, you will be able to return to the login screen to sign-in.
5) After signing in (Logging-in) the icon on the top of the screen will change and the Member profile icon will be visible (See image below):
You are now able to navigate in the provider area to any non-subscription content.
If you would like assistance, please contact our office.
Imed Consulting LLC
4130 E. Sunset
Henderson, NV 89014